If unable to view properly click here to open in a new window

EPCH Delegation Calls on Secretary (Textiles)

Impex Column
News Highlights

EPCH Offices & Contact Details


Newly elected EPCH-Chairman,
Mr. Raj Kumar Malhotra; Immediate Past Chairman-EPCH, Mr. Ravi K Passi; Director General, EPCH, Dr. Rakesh Kumar; and Executive Director, EPCH, Mr. R K Verma, met Shri Upendra Prasad Singh, Secretary (Textiles), Govt. of India on 16th June 2021 and briefed him about the Export performance of Handicrafts sector during 2020-21...

EPCH Marks International Yoga Day 2021, Virtually
‘Yoga for well-being’ observed pan India - 21st June 2021

EPCH-FASCO (Fitness and Sports Committee) observed the 7th International Yoga Day (21 June 2021) virtually with speakers sharing their views on ‘Yoga - a way of life’. Shri Shantmanu, IAS, Development Commissioner (Handicrafts), was the Chief Guest........more


The 14th edition of IFJAS - Indian Fashion Jewellery & Accessories Show, is scheduled on a virtual platform from 27th to 30th July 2021 with an exhibitor mix from pan India offering their choicest product lines. 150+ exhibitors offer distinct products in a wide variety of categories in line with the lifestyle changes given the new normal, comprise the ever popular lines that exude the latest international design trends alongside those that boast of unique traditional workmanship & techniques......more

Global Economic Forecasts - Euromonitor International Analytics

Both pessimistic and optimistic scenarios are becoming less likely as more extensive vaccination campaigns are undertaken in q2–q3. The baseline forecast is now assigned around 66% probability, with pessimistic scenarios of a delayed economic recovery assigned around 28% probability and the optimistic scenario of a faster recovery assigned around 6% probability........more
Powered by: www.epch.in Feedback